4.22.2010

cazisms

Quickly- I've added a new feature to the blog: "Cazisms" (you'll notice it in the left margin).  It's just a copy of the handwritten log I keep of all of Bubba's little milestones.  Actually, it's an abbreviated copy.  I've been keeping it since birth, but decided posting from February on would be sufficient, and I didn't include every single entry...especially since it's mostly seemingly insignificant occurences (at least to the average onlooker).  But to Mommy, these are serious steps here, folks.  I mean, the first time he "pretended" to do something, you would've thought he'd won an Olympic gold medal.  We were very excited to say the least.  So...highly-anticipated, enthralling script or not, there they are...Cazisms.  I know the grandmommies will be excited! 

Oh, and as a screen-prize* for reading this far, here's a cute picture from my friend Sarah.  This is our trip to the feed store a few weeks ago and Caz's first look at baby chicks.  You can just feel the excitement from the look on his face, can't you?  :)
(*Get it?  Screen-prize?  Like door prize, but you're on a computer instead of at my house.  Ha!  Where do I come up with this stuff?!?)

No comments:

Post a Comment