3.27.2012

holy ga-moly!! long time no blog!

Well, I felt inspired today to sit and type a bit... you know, just shy of 2 years after I made my last post!  Hehe- well.... the Franks Fam got a little busy.  Literally days after that last post, I started back to some "part-time" (but oh so often full-time-ish) work at the B-dub.  And it was a fantastic journey into the world of Zumba...where I, Zumba Coordinator, tried to help build a team of wonderful, inspiring ladies and create a little Zumba mark on the plains of west Texas.  It was fun and exciting and I wouldn't trade the experience for the world.  Two years, some 25+ hires and many, many classes later...I've moved on.  Literally.  


It was a bittersweet goodbye, but one we were ready to make in light of the excitement ahead.  Most of you know we left the wild west when Michael graduated with a bagful of Master's Degrees in hand last December and headed out to the Metroplex this year.  We're just about settled in these parts and in no too soon a time frame, mind you.  Franks baby #2 is headed our way in about 5 weeks!  


So here I am, large and in charge of our new little abode.  I've decided to stay home with the babes (such a lucky, pleasant choice) and only plan to take on a few more group fitness classes for my "work fix".  It may be a pipe dream, but I thought perhaps I could log onto here more often and update friends and fam on our weekly adventures (though I hear the transition from one to two children is quite the roller coaster).  


Nonetheless, I should have a solid month to at least update things on this site, like some hilarious 3-year-old "Cazisms".  I've been pressed for pictures, but this belly feels less than photogenic these days.  I'll do it though!  Stay tuned... (and I'll try not to leave you hangin' for another 23 months)!

No comments:

Post a Comment